Friday, March 4, 2011

Today I am VERY excited about my blog post because I am writing about my favorite little person. His name is Isaak John McBride and 6 years ago today my sister gave birth to this amazing little kid. 
Isaak came into this world fighting and determined to stay with our family, he was born way to early and still weighed in at like 9 pounds!! it broke my heart knowing that I got to see him and touch him and smell that new baby smell before my sister and I cried when I saw this 'tiny' new baby hooked to every machine in the hospital just to help him breath. Just like the rest of our family he's a fighter and very stubborn. We needed this baby boy in our family and Heavenly Father knew we weren't ready to let him go.  


Issak John as I call him knows just how to turn my day right side up, he has this way of making anybody laugh without even trying or knowing it, he is a natural talent as a comedian. He is probably the happiest little boy ever, not much turns that smile down. His laugh is so contagious you can hear it from a mile away just like his grandma Meng's. The freckles on his face (which we all like to name) make him look like my dad when he was his age and it makes me smile. The way he comes and cuddles with you just when you need it and starts rubbing your arm or brushing your hair reminds me of when his mom would do that to me when we we're little. The way he will take on any dare is just like his dad and sister is terrifying!!!! but chicks dig scars.  Isaak is already a family man I think he would rather be playing hot wheels with his sister Autumn than anything I love watching those two laugh and play together it melts my heart. 
I loved when Isaak and Autumn came to uncle Scott and aunt stephys house and made cookies and watched movies with me all day when Scott wasn't home. 
 I think the most important quality is his sweet little spirit, you know when he comes in the room besides the fact the he scream "I'm here, Grammy where are you" right when he walks through the door, but it's the fact that you can't help but smile when he's around you and that makes Isaak our Isaak John. There are too many memories that I can't share them all but just know you are SO loved by this family and don't you EVER forget that!! We love you so so much and can't wait till we live close to each other again so we can play all the time.
HAPPY 6 BIRTHDAY ISAAK JOHN,
   I LOVE YOU WITH ALL THE MUCHES
LOVE AUNT BEPE

Two little monkey sittin in a tree
Isaak with is favorite aunt and uncle
My favorite little people, (there not so little anymore)
The freckles melt my heart
I love that smile of his
on top of KoKo head
At the pcc I don't think he can get any cuter
My favorite picture with my little man
they LOVE their uncle Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment