Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Let's try this again

Well first of all our other blog got hacked into and is no longer in service. With that said I created a new one with the goal to actually keep up with this one so here we go.


Scott and I celebrated out one year anniversary in October 2010, we went to Park City for a night. We went to the outlet malls and went to dinner to a Italian place on Main street where we went on our honeymoon. It was short but amazing Scott's boss also surprised us with his first row Jazz tickets! we felt like celebrities, We got a buffet dinner and treats at half time...we could see the sweat and hear the players talk. It was awesome!!  
Scott and I both can't believe that a year has flown by just like that, it felt like yesterday we had butterfly in our tummy as we walked out of the Temple to greet our friends and family. Scott and I have had an amazing year and wouldn't change anything. I feel so lucky to have him as my BFFE (best friend for eternity) Scott is the most AMAZING man, and I thank my Heavenly Father for putting him in my life everyday. I can't wait to spend Eternity with him!!
My stunning gift(I'm spoiled)
At dinner
Sunday October 10th 2010
Took a drive and found this view






 Scott and I also celebrated our second Christmas together, If anyone knows us Scott and I don't really do Christmas it's not our favorite holiday let's just say I feel bad for our kids.
 But despite the fact that we don't like it was a good BUSY Holiday season. We did family parties and our annual friend dinner it's the best tradition we all started.
 We also attend Voicemale Christmas for the second year if you haven't been to that show I highly recommend it, it helps Scott and I get in the holiday mood a little more we look forward to next year. And we scored on black Friday with movies so picked up a few.
 Scott and I spoiled each other this year. I got Scott a xbox 360 with kinect, and Scott got me a Paul Milsap jersey new headphones and a gift card to barnes and noble.
all my goodies
early in the morning
Like I said just a few
I'm the best wife ever!
He's the best husband ever!!





































Sorry this is a long post I know but It's been a LONG time since I updated this thing.


Finally Scott and I just got home from a weekend in Vegas, a lady Kim that Scott baptized was out there for a hair convention so we decided to make a little trip and vacation to down and see her. I forgot how long that drive is 6 hours is no fun, but it helped having Scott with me. We stayed at the Golden Nugget not the Belagio but we had a blast!! On Saturday night we went to the strip and went to cheesecake factory with Kim and some other kids from Scott's mission. Then Sunday night we walked the entire strip 6 hours of walking I'm glad I got my exercise in on vacation. Monday morning we checked out and headed to the pawn shop from pawn starts (the highlight of our trip) We got there at 8:45 am and there was already a line of about 50 people they open at 9. We were like kids in a candy shop! the best art was we got to see CHUMLEE!!! We saw a celebrity and he signed out bobble head. Man I love Vegas but after a day I'm ready to come home.





Not open 24hrs
Signing our bobble head
waiting in line to get into the pawn shop
We had fun

16 sodas from around the world













!

No comments:

Post a Comment